SPECIAL OFFERTake an Extra 20% Off Lowest Marked Price - Discount Shown In Cart See details
Everything Is On Sale Now through Memorial Day! Online, In Store and by Phone. Save Up to 70% on over 10,000 Items. Online, discount taken in Cart. All bikes and doorbusters deals prices as marked. Details available in Terms and Conditions.
Selle Italia Turbo 1980 SaddleWe don't know what you were doing back in 1980, but the folks at Selle Italia were rolling out the Turbo, cycling's first fully anatomic saddle. It was a pretty big deal as far as design accomplishments go, because in only two short years, the Turbo saddle was being ridden to victory after victory by celebrated cyclists such as Fignon, Indurain and LeMond. Now, a handful of decades and literally hundreds of new saddle designs later, and the tried and true Turbo is showing its fabled face yet again. Selle Italia's reintroduction of the legendary saddle is your chance to experience firsthand the comfort and performance of the saddle that literally launched a revolution.
- Classic design is functional, comfortable and aesthetically cool
- Breathable full-grain leather cover resists moisture and abrasion
- Variable padding thickness places more cushioning where it's needed most
- Nylon shell is durable, lightweight and resilient
- FeC alloy rails for strength and shock absorption
Selle Italia Turbo 1980 Saddle
- Full-grain leather
- L=10.83" W=5.75" (L=275mm W=146mm)
- FeC alloy