SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Take an Extra 20% Off. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 9/19/14 - 9/21/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Spin Doctor Essential II Work StandThe most stable repair stand in its class has been updated with a redesigned cradle to better fit current frame designs, a ratcheting clamp for fast and easy bike clamping and release, and wider feet for more stability. Accommodates road, mountain and kid's bikes, allowing virtually any repair to be made with confidence.
- Molded rubber cradle fits current frame designs and conforms to the shape of your frame for added security
- Ratcheting universal clamp secures the bike by the bottom bracket shell and downtube for superior anchorage
- Wider feet enhance stability
- Wheel stabilizers prevent the handlebar and front wheel from pivoting
- Folds flat for compact storage or transport
- Durable steel construction with a powder coated finish
- Accommodates downtubes up to 65mm (2½") in diameter
Spin Doctor Essential II Work Stand
- folding (y/n):
- Steel with Powder Coated Finish
- Additional Overweight Charge for Ground and Air Shipments