SPECIAL OFFERDOORBUSTER!! See details
Save Up To 60% Off While Supplies Last!
Spin Doctor Essential II Work StandThe most stable repair stand in its class has been updated with a redesigned cradle to better fit current frame designs, a ratcheting clamp for fast and easy bike clamping and release, and wider feet for more stability. Accommodates road, mountain and kid's bikes, allowing virtually any repair to be made with confidence.
- Molded rubber cradle fits current frame designs and conforms to the shape of your frame for added security
- Ratcheting universal clamp secures the bike by the bottom bracket shell and downtube for superior anchorage
- Wider feet enhance stability
- Wheel stabilizers prevent the handlebar and front wheel from pivoting
- Folds flat for compact storage or transport
- Durable steel construction with a powder coated finish
- Accommodates downtubes up to 65mm (2½") in diameter
Spin Doctor Essential II Work Stand
- folding (y/n):
- Steel with Powder Coated Finish
- Additional Overweight Charge for Ground and Air Shipments