Race Face Turbine X-Type Bottom BracketNobody likes replacing thrashed bottom brackets, but what are you gonna do if your favorite XC or all mountain trail puts the bite on your BB? Fight back by installing a bottom bracket that's tough enough to take it -- The Race Face Turbine X-Type. This durable and easily serviced bottom bracket features cups forged and CNC-machined from aerospace 6066 aluminum and custom 6805 16-ball retainer bearings with titanium coated races for outstanding corrosion resistance.
- New for 2011, the lightweight, durable and easy to service Race Face Turbine X-Type bottom bracket is made for trail riders looking for a high-performance bottom bracket with extreme durability
- Custom 6805 16-ball retainer bearings with titanium-coated races for unmatched corrosion resistance
- Custom triple wiper seal enables bearings to better retain grease and avoid contamination
- Bearings are factory-filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease to extend life
- Aerospace 6066 aluminum bearing cups are forged and CNC-machined
Race Face Turbine X-Type Bottom Bracket
- 68/73 mm shells