SPECIAL OFFER2 Days Only! Take An Extra 15% Off Your Order, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take an Extra 15% Off Your Order. Discount is reflected in cart. Offers are not combinable with each other or other coupons. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and select Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items. Promotions never apply to: e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Promotions may also exclude Shimano Components, Bikes and Frames. Coupons cannot be combined with other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change. Offer valid 3/12/14 - 3/13/14 Only. Sorry, No Rain checks.
Ritchey Pro Carbon Road Seat PostGet the best of both worlds -- the light weight and shock damping performance of carbon fiber AND the cost-savings of an alloy saddle clamp -- in the Ritchey Pro Carbon Road seat post.
- Two-piece construction: monocoque carbon shaft and a forged 6061 alloy head for a strong and lightweight seat post that's also affordable
- Seat post's two-bolt design holds saddle rails securely and textured clamp surface makes adjustments easy
- Low-profile clamp won't bottom out on saddle
- Saddle clamp has a wide profile that reduces stresses on rails
Ritchey Pro Carbon Road Seat Post
- 27.2, 31.6mm
- Monocoque carbon shaft bonded to forged 6061 alloy head