SPECIAL OFFER2 Days Only! Take An Extra 15% Off Your Order, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take an Extra 15% Off Your Order. Discount is reflected in cart. Offers are not combinable with each other or other coupons. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and select Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items. Promotions never apply to: e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Promotions may also exclude Shimano Components, Bikes and Frames. Coupons cannot be combined with other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change. Offer valid 3/12/14 - 3/13/14 Only. Sorry, No Rain checks.
Cane Creek 40-Series Integrated HeadsetCane Creek's 40-Series headsets have everything you look for in a quality bicycle component -- precision performance, durability, light weight and affordability. And, they're engineered by Cane Creek right here in North Carolina.
- Durable black oxide steel bearings for long life
- 6061-T6 aluminum cups are internally relieved to reduce weight
- Cane Creek's innovative Clip-Seal completely seals the top assembly and captures the compression ring to reduce the number of loose parts
- High-quality, low friction face-seals on the crown races
- Internal parts are cross-compatible across the 10, 40 and 110 series
Cane Creek 40-Series Integrated Headset
- 1 1/8"
- stack height:
- Top: 9mm; Bottom: 1mm
You May Also Like
- Cane Creek 40-Series Traditional Headset Our Price: $59.99 SALE: $54.99