Cane Creek 110-Series Traditional Headset (Top Assembly Only)A headset so durable and well-made that your great-great grandkids will still be running it? It's entirely possible. Cane Creek's 110-Series headsets are backed by a 110-year, no-questions-asked warranty. 110-Series headsets feature the best engineering, the best materials, the most effective seals and the cleanest aesthetics you'll find anywhere. You get precision steering control now and a chance to leave a little something behind for your descendants. The Cane Creek 110-Series traditional headset is for use with a fork with 1 1/8" straight steerer and a frame with a 34mm inside diameter head tube.
- Top assembly only
- For use with a fork with 1 1/8" straight steerer and a frame with a 34mm inside diameter head tube
- 7075 T-6 Aluminum construction, internally contoured and relieved to minimize weight and maximize strength
- New "Dual-Seal" crown race seal provides excellent seal efficiency with low friction
- New low-friction upper bearing seal completely seals bearing from contaminants and is fully captured by top cover; no loose parts
- Updated "carbon-friendly" captured compression-ring
- Top-quality split-lip seal stainless-steel bearings
- Interlok spacer compatible
- Cut in Cane Creek's Fletcher, NC machining facility from U.S.- made aluminum
- 110 year, no-questions-asked warranty
- Internal parts are cross-compatible across the 10, 40 and 110 series
Cane Creek 110-Series Traditional Headset (Top Assembly Only)
- 1 1/8"
- 7075 T-6 Aluminum
- stack height: