CamelBak Rogue Hydration PackRoad cyclists and mountain bikers looking for stability and a streamlined design reach for CamelBak's Rogue Hydration Pack. Its sleek shape doesn't interfere with helmets and has a fast look. There's external access to a 70oz reservoir, 200 cubic inches of cargo space and reflective details, plus a tab for a tail light. Two external pockets hold small items like keys, wallet, phone or storage for a shed layer. Stretch elastic side panels allow for expansion and dual compression straps shrink the pack down when empty. The Rogue is an ideal pack for 2+ hours on the road or the trail. Includes the innovative Antidote Reservoir -- the ultimate cure for dehydration.
70oz Antidote Reservoir:
- Quick-seal cap tightens in just a quarter turn and is easy to open
- Center baffling and low-profile fit for unmatched stability
- Lighter, external fill-port takes the edge off your load
- Easy-to-clean, wide mouth opening
- HydroGuard technology eliminates 99.9% of all bacteria
- Folding arms lock open the reservoir to enhance drying
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee
- Includes Big Bite Valve and Pure Flow Tube
- Designed to carry multi-tool, pump, spare tube, phone, wallet and keys
- Air Channel back panel with Air Mesh harness offers cooling ventilation
- Overflow side panels with dual compression straps for extra gear
- Upper zip pocket includes a key clip
- Lower zip pocket with internal multi-tool pocket
- Bottom tab accommodates a tail light
- Low-profile design won't interfere with the helmet
- Reflective accents enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- SternumStrap for a secure fit
- 70D Diamond Clarus with DWR + 1000mm PU coating
- 210D Nylon with DWR + 1000mm PU coating
- Torso Length: 15"
CamelBak Rogue Hydration Pack
- cargo volume:
- 200cu. in.
- 15.5 x 7 x 5.5"
- number of pockets:
- 1 zippered top/1 zippered bottom/1 overflow
- weight (empty/full):
- 0.94lbs (empty pack with reservoir)
- fluid capacity:
- Sternum strap