SPECIAL OFFER2 Days Only! Take An Extra 15% Off Your Order, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take an Extra 15% Off Your Order. Discount is reflected in cart. Offers are not combinable with each other or other coupons. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and select Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items. Promotions never apply to: e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Promotions may also exclude Shimano Components, Bikes and Frames. Coupons cannot be combined with other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change. Offer valid 3/12/14 - 3/13/14 Only. Sorry, No Rain checks.
Ergon GP1-L BioKork GripsThe new Ergon GP1 BioKork grip is a "green" version of its highly popular GP1 rubber grip. Made with 40% sustainably harvested cork, the GP1 BioKork grip has the same patented wing-shaped platform that provides support for your hands and wrists. The additional support relieves pressure on the median and ulnar nerves that can cause numbness, tingling or pain. If you've ever experienced any of these symptoms, you'll love the GP1. And if you want to do your part to support earth-friendly initiatives, the GP1 BioKork version is definitely the grip for you.
- The same outstanding ergonomics and comfort offered by Ergon's standard GP1 grips, yet made from 40% sustainably harvested cork
- Lighter than the standard GP1 grip and naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic
- Aluminum clamp is 100% recyclable
- Prevents numb fingers, painful hands and aching forearms by giving your palms a larger contact surface, which significantly reduces pressure in the area of the ulna nerve
- Corrects your hand position so your median nerve isn't absorbing unnecessary pressure (a leading cause of carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Support platform angle can be adjusted easily by simply turning the grip /ul>
Ergon GP1-L BioKork Grips
- Cork, natural fiber-reinforced plastic, aluminum
- Large: 148g/pair; Small: 182g/pair
You May Also Like
- Ergon GS2 Grips Our Price: $59.99