Lazer Genesis Road HelmetA lightweight racing helmet with a fantastic fit? You bet. The Genesis is equipped with Lazer's Rollsys retention system, which uses a thumb wheel on top of the helmet to provide accurate and progressive peripheral sizing adjustment. Just put on the helmet, adjust the straps and spin the dial until it wraps snug and secure against your head. Aerodynamic shape keeps you fast and 19 channeled vents with X-Static airpads provide the best ventilation possible.
- In-Mold technology with RBS (Rigidity Brace System) multi-impact resistance offers excellent protection in the event of a crash or collision
- 19 large vents with internal channels optimize airflow
- Antimicrobial X-Static Airpads soak up excess moisture and regulate overall temperature
- One-handed, Rollsys fit system uses an accurate, peripheral size adjuster on top of the helmet for a perfect fit
- Color coordinated straps add style
- Sizing Note: This helmet is available in Medium (20.5-22.9") and Large (23.2-24.0"). Cyclists who wear a Medium Giro helmet should order a Medium Lazer helmet. Cyclists who find a Medium Giro too small, should order a Large Lazer helmet.
Lazer Genesis Road Helmet
- Blk/Red (Mat Black Red), Blk/White (Black White), Blue/White (Blue White), Matte Blk (Mat Black), Gloss Blk (Gloss Black), Matte White (Mat White), Red/White (Red White), Sky Blue (Sky Blue White), Sil/Yellow (Yellow/Slver), White/Sil (Silver/White)
- M(20.5-22.9"), L(23.2-24.0")
- 280g (M)
- retention system:
You May Also Like
- Lazer Helium Road Helmet Our Price: $219.99 SALE: $199.99
- Lazer Z1 Road Helmet Our Price: $269.99
- Giro Air Attack Shield Aero Road Helmet - Closeout! Our Price: $239.99 SALE: $159.99