Louis Garneau Women's WindDry Eco Gloves - Performance ExclusiveWindproof, waterproof and insulated, these cool weather women's cycling gloves are packed with features to maintain warmth and comfort on every ride. WindDry upper and Stopzone knuckles/forefingers provide full weather protection, Drytex 3M lining insulates and wicks moisture, and Ergo Air palm enhances ventilation to prevent overheating. Exclusively available at Performance Bicycle.
- WindDry 3-ply fabric on the upper blends together a lightweight facing, a breathable soft liner and an amazingly flexible, polyurethane membrane for windproof and waterproof protection
- Patented Ergo Air palm ventilation with added ventilation between the pointer finger and thumb for maximum airflow during your ride
- 70° pre-curved fingers and seamless Amara palm offer comfort, waterproof protection and ensure a perfect wrap around your bar without any bulkiness
- Flexible knuckles and forefingers with laminated Stopzone blocks wind and rain without compromising breathability or moisture-wicking performance
- Drytex 3M lining and 40g 3M Thinsulate interlining manages moisture and provides excellent heat retention
- Laminated microfleece thumb absorbs excess sweat and provides excellent insulation
- 3M reflective piping adds visibility
- Fitted Lycra cuff makes entry and exit a cinch
- These gloves run small. Please order one size larger to ensure proper fit.
Louis Garneau Women's WindDry Eco Gloves - Performance Exclusive
- Palm: Amara; Upper: WindDry; Lining: Drytex 3M/40g 3M Thinsulate