SPECIAL OFFER12 Days of Deals! Today, Take an Extra 20% Off Lowest Marked Price on Tires and Wheels, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take an Extra 20% Off Lowest Marked Price on Tires and Wheels. Discount is reflected in cart. Purchase of Tire or Wheel is required for discount to apply. Offers are not combinable with each other or other coupons. This offer excludes Avid brand, Castelli brand, CatEye brand, Dakine brand, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition, Kinetic brand, Mavic Inc brand, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, The North Face brand, Twin Six brand, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, Select Bell, Blackburn, Cateye, Giro, Easton and Louis Garneau Items, e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change. Offer valid 12/08/13 Only. Sorry, No Rain checks.
Topeak Presta Valve ExtenderDeep-section rims are great for aerodynamics, but they're not compatible with the short valves found on standard tubes and tubular tires. The Topeak valve extender adds length to short valves, so you'll never find yourself stuck by the roadside with a flat and a replacement tube you can't inflate. The 43mm long Topeak Presta valve extender is precision-machined from aircraft aluminum and screws onto the tube's original valve, providing enough additional length to clear your aero rim and engage your pump's chuck. A rod inside the valve extender screws onto the original valve's lock nut, allowing you to close the valve to prevent accidental air leakage. Throw a Topeak valve extender in your saddle wedge or jersey pocket and you and your riding buds will be good to go no matter what.
- Precision-machined aircraft aluminum is strong and lightweight
- Adds length so you access the valve for inflation when running deep-section wheels
- Rod inside valve extender engages valve's lock nut so you can close valve to prevent leakage
- Doesn't require removal of valve core
- Fits rims up to 60mm deep
- Weighs just 3.4g
Topeak Presta Valve Extender
You May Also Like
- Stan's No Tubes Tire Sealant Standard/UST Tubeless System Our Price: $63.99
- Stan's No Tubes Tire Sealant 29'er Tubeless System Our Price: $68.99
- Stan's No Tubes Tire Sealant Freeride Tubeless System Our Price: $69.99