SPECIAL OFFERTake 25% Off Lowest Marked Price on This Item, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take 25% Off Select Items, as marked. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 11/26/14 - 11/30/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Shimano Ultegra Ice Grey RD-6700-SS Rear DerailleurThanks to Shimano's penchant for trickle-down technology, you can get Dura-Ace functionality at a more attractive price point. As long as you' don't mind the slight weight differential (a mere 23 grams), you can count on the Ultegra RD-6700 SS rear derailleur to serve up shifts that are every bit as clean, smooth and precise as those Dura-Ace delivers -- while you pocket some decent coin.
- Wider shift plates resist torsional flexing for better shifting under load
- Composite plastic pulley cage for durability
- Compatible with wide gear ratios
- Use with up to a 28T rear cog for ultra-low gearing
- Easily accessible limit screws for convenient adjustibility
Shimano Ultegra Ice Grey RD-6700-SS Rear Derailleur
- 10-speed, double chainring - compact or standard
- Aluminum body, composite plastic pulley cage
- max. cog:
- max. front difference:
- min. cog:
You May Also Like
- SRAM Force Rear Derailleur Our Price: $159.99