SPECIAL OFFERTake 20% Off Lowest Marked Price on This Item, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take 20% Off Select Items, as marked. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 8/27/14 - 9/1/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stan's, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Shimano XT 180mm Ice-Tech Disc Brake RotorShimano's new XT hydraulic disc brake rotor features revolutionary Ice-Technology for 25 percent more braking power. The 3-layer Ice-Tech rotor features an aluminum core sandwiched between stainless steel for outstanding heat radiation performance -- rotor runs up to 100° C (212° F) cooler than standard all-steel rotors for less fade, less noise and longer pad life.
- Clad rotor with three-layer, steel/aluminum/steel construction runs cooler than conventional rotors
- 25 percent more braking power
- Ice-Technology for long pad life, less noise, less fade and light weight
- Better heat dissipation means consistent, dependable braking performance even during long descents
- Rigid star pattern design promotes longer pad life
- Mud-shedding design extends rotor and pad life
Shimano XT 180mm Ice-Tech Disc Brake Rotor
- 6-bolt hubs