Easton 26" Haven Alloy MTB Wheel -- RearWish you could find a high-performance mtb wheel tough enough to stand up to Trail and All Mountain conditions without imposing a weight penalty? And that doesn't cost almost as much as your first mountain bike? Well you can stop pitching your hard-earned pennies into the well because Easton has introduced the Haven Alloy wheel. With a 21mm internal rim width and a weight of only 908g, the Haven Alloy rear wheel is all that and then some. It's also UST-compatible (without a rim strip, which helps keep the weight down even more), and wide and burly enough to handle tires up to 2.5" wide.
- Optimized for 15mm thru-axles, but also compatible with standard 9mm quick releases.
- UST-compatible rim requires no rim strip
- 21mm internal rim width is burly enough to handle up to 2.5" tires
- Unique Threaded Eyelet system employs a nipple that's threaded both internally and externally
- Conventional straight-pull spokes, so you can true the Haven like a standard wheel
Easton 26" Haven Alloy MTB Wheel -- Rear
- accessories included:
- disc compatible:
- lacing pattern:
- rim width:
- skewers included:
- spoke count:
- Straight pull
- wheel size: