SPECIAL OFFERTake 20% Off Lowest Marked Price on This Item, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take 20% Off Select Items, as marked. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 8/27/14 - 9/1/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stan's, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
LOOK Kéo Blade Chromoly Road PedalsLusting after the vaunted Kéo Blade road pedal -- but not prepared to pony up for its premium price tag? Then maybe the Kéo Blade Chromoly pedals will appeal to you. As you've no doubt guessed from the name, these pedals feature chromoly spindles instead of titanium. That adds a mere 20g per pedal, but reduces the price of the pair by an entire Benjamin. Not a bad tradeoff, considering they still come in at 115g per pedal, have the same wide and stable carbon platform as the original titanium version and feature two roller bearings and one needle bearing for silky-smooth performance.
- Larger platform than standard Keo pedal for greater stability and power transfer efficiency
- Dual seals ensure extended durability and performance through all conditions
- Carbon body is strong and lightweight
- Keo Blade chromoly road pedal features a low stack height to maximize the efficiency of your pedal stroke
- Oversized chromoly axle with two roller bearings and needle bearing spins ultra-smoothly with minimal maintenance
- Steel contact area is molded into carbon pedal body for silky-smooth engagement
- Gray, 4.5° float Keo cleats included
LOOK Kéo Blade Chromoly Road Pedals
- Entry/release tension
- 4.5° with included cleats
- Carbon fiber, chromoly steel
- shoe compatibility:
- 3-hole Look