SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. See details
Super Summer Selloff: Event dates are 8/21/15 – 8/31/15 only. Discount taken in cart. Discounts apply only to specified categories and/ or brands as noted. All bikes and Blowout Deals priced as marked. Promotion excludes taxes, gift cards / eGift cards, Spin Doctor Services / Service Plans, Team Performance® memberships/renewals, paid training fees, bikes rental fees, and shipping & handling on web/phone orders. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer is valid online at PerformanceBike.com (no coupon code needed) or by phone at 1-800-727-2453. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions & cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
iBert Safe-T-Seat Child SeatYou know how boring the back of somebody's head looks after a few hours of pedaling behind them. So don't put your kids through the same agony. Put them in the iBert Safe-T-Seat instead. Not only will they get a better view, you'll have more interaction with your child. Improves your center of gravity, makes it easy to load/unload your child and is less expensive than rear-mounted seats.
- Patented Stinger system attaches to your bike in only 2 minutes
- Seat attaches to the Stinger system in 15 seconds and detaches just as quickly
- No dirt, dust, rocks or water thrown in child's face
- 1 adult can take multiple children for bike rides
- Better than trailers and better than rear-mounted seats
- Purchase a 2nd Stinger assembly for another bike and switch the seat between the 2 bikes in a matter of seconds
- Designed for children age 4 and under
- Minimum Age: 12 months (child needs to be able to sit up well and hold the weight of a helmet on his/her head)
- Maximum Height: 42"
- Maximum Weight: 38lbs
- Fits more bikes than any other front mounted seat
- Similar construction to rear-mounted seats
- Minimum of ¾" is needed on the handlebar stem to accommodate Stinger assembly
- Meets 1625-00 standards
- Meets BS EN 14344 standards
iBert Safe-T-Seat Child Seat
- Up to 38lbs/1 Child
- quick release wheels:
- wheel size: