SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Extra 20% Off $49+: Valid 9/4/15 – 9/7/15 only. Minimum purchase amount of $49, prior to subtotal, required to qualify for offer. In-store, must present coupon at time of purchase to receive discount. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone. Online, discount is reflected in cart. Extra 20% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion – visit Terms and Conditions for details. All bikes priced as marked. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
iBert Safe-T-Seat Child SeatYou know how boring the back of somebody's head looks after a few hours of pedaling behind them. So don't put your kids through the same agony. Put them in the iBert Safe-T-Seat instead. Not only will they get a better view, you'll have more interaction with your child. Improves your center of gravity, makes it easy to load/unload your child and is less expensive than rear-mounted seats.
- Patented Stinger system attaches to your bike in only 2 minutes
- Seat attaches to the Stinger system in 15 seconds and detaches just as quickly
- No dirt, dust, rocks or water thrown in child's face
- 1 adult can take multiple children for bike rides
- Better than trailers and better than rear-mounted seats
- Purchase a 2nd Stinger assembly for another bike and switch the seat between the 2 bikes in a matter of seconds
- Designed for children age 4 and under
- Minimum Age: 12 months (child needs to be able to sit up well and hold the weight of a helmet on his/her head)
- Maximum Height: 42"
- Maximum Weight: 38lbs
- Fits more bikes than any other front mounted seat
- Similar construction to rear-mounted seats
- Minimum of ¾" is needed on the handlebar stem to accommodate Stinger assembly
- Meets 1625-00 standards
- Meets BS EN 14344 standards
iBert Safe-T-Seat Child Seat
- Up to 38lbs/1 Child
- quick release wheels:
- wheel size: