Diamondback Octane 20 Kid's BikeFuel your youngster's pursuit of fun with the Diamondback Octane 20" kid's bike. With its sturdy alloy frame, suspension fork and six speeds, it's the perfect vehicle for getting kids off the couch and into the great outdoors.
Riding with your kids is a fun adventure. Encourage fun, fitness and safety with our printable Performance Bicycle Kid's Coloring Book [PDF].
This bicycle is part of our Kid's Bike Growth Program.
View our Kid's Bike Age and Sizing Chart to help you decide which bike is best for your child.
- Heat-treated 6061aluminum mountain bike frame is lightweight, durable and scaled to fit young riders comfortably
- Suspension fork with 30mm travel soaks up the bumps
- Shimano rear derailleur and 6-speed twist shifter make gear changes easy
- Rust-proof alloy rims with 36-hole hubs and stainless steel spokes can take what kids dish out
Diamondback Octane 20 Kid's Bike
- bottom bracket:
- Alloy linear-pull
- Shimano MF-HG37 6-speed freewheel, 14-28T
- KMC Z51
- 140mm 1-piece, 40T
- Trial XC 30mm travel
- DB 6061 heat-treated aluminum with replaceable derailleur hanger
- front derailleur:
- DB Kraton
- Steel Jr riser, 20.5" wide x 1" rise
- Threaded 1 1/8"
- Alloy linear-pull w/reach adjust
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano TZ-50
- rear shock:
- Jr ATB 2-panel
- Steel pillar, 25.4mm
- Shimano Revo 6-speed Twist
- standover height:
- Alloy quill
- Jr. ATB knobby, 20x2.0
- Rims: 36-hole R-1000 alloy; Hubs: 36-hole, nutted; Spokes: 14GA