SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Take an Extra 15% Off Lights and Electronics. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 12/06/13 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes Avid brand, Castelli brand, CatEye, Dakine, Devinci, DZR, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Kinetic brand, Mavic Inc brand, Pearl Izumi, Sidi brand, Shimano, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Twin Six brand, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, Select Bell, Blackburn, Cateye, Giro, Easton and Louis Garneau Items, e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
SRAM Force Compact CranksetYou've got to hand it to SRAM for offering Red-level performance in a crankset that sells for almost $100 less than its premiere model. And, even though it's positioned a step down from Red in SRAM's lineup, the Force crankset compares favorably with Dura Ace when it comes to weight and performance. In fact,since SRAM's GXP bearings don't have to be axially pre-loaded like Shimano's, the Force crankset spins with substantially less drag than Shimano's top-tier offering. The Force crankset's unidirectional carbon arms and spider are strong and lightweight and the PowerGlide chainrings serve up ultra-smooth shifts, flex-free power transmission and incredible durability. Bottom line, if you're looking for competition-level performance at a competitive price, the SRAM Force compact crankset is a great place to start. Do your part, and you can count on great finishes, too.
- Unidirectional carbon crankarms with integrated spider are stiff and lightweight
- Compact chainrings provide added torque for easier climbing
- Features hard-anodized PowerGlide chainrings for ultra-smooth, precise shifting and incredible durability
- GXP bottom bracket system uses two bicycle-specific cartridge bearings and eight seals for a smooth ride and extended durability
- GXP bearings don't require axial pre-loading, resulting in significantly less drag and better power transfer
SRAM Force Compact Crankset
- bb - compatibility:
- GXP (BB Cups Not Included)
- 170, 172, 175mm
- Unidirectional carbon fiber crankarms
- ring material:
- 7075-T6 aluminum with tungsten-grey hard anodized finish