Ritchey WCS V2 Straight Blade Cyclocross ForkWith its specially shaped, bump-absorbing legs and one-piece, high-modulus carbon construction, the Ritchey WCS Straight Blade Carbon Cyclocross Fork delivers precision handling and rugged performance you'll appreciate out on the CX course. Engineered to stand tough in the trenches, the fork's unique design dissipates loads evenly to reduce failure-inducing stresses on the fork crown. The 1 1/8" threadless carbon steerer is compatible with both standard and integrated headsets and the cantilever-specific legs feature integral brake bosses (sorry, disc fans, this one's not for you).
- High-modulus carbon construction for high-performance handling and efficient bump absorption
- 1 1/8" threadless carbon steerer is compatible with standard and integrated headsets
- Integral brake bosses for mounting cantilever brakes
- Designed to dissipate stress evenly throughout fork to prevent fork crown failure
- Fork with uncut steerer weighs 465 grams
Ritchey WCS V2 Straight Blade Cyclocross Fork
- brake mount:
- steerer diameter:
- 1 1/8"
- steerer material:
- wheel size: