SPECIAL OFFERTake 20% Off Lowest Marked Price on This Item, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take 20% Off Select Items, as marked. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 8/27/14 - 9/1/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stan's, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Shimano Ultegra Di2 STI Shift LeversWhat you need to know: Ultegra Di2 Conversion
To talk about Shimano's Ultegra Di2 shifters in isolation from the rest of the components that comprise the remarkable Di2 system is a bit like talking about the steering wheel of a Lamborghini Murciélago -- although both are nice to look at and to wrap your hands around, their functional value is inherently context-specific. On the other hand, there's a lot to be said for the looks and feel of the Ultegra Di2 shifters. Looks-wise, they're svelte, ergonomic and elegant, featuring the rich, smoke grey finish that graces the entire Di2 group. Because they have electronic rather than cable-actuated mechanical internals, Ultegra Di2 shift levers are slimmer and lighter than their mechanical counterparts. Like the more expensive Dura-Ace Di2 shifters that preceded them, they also don't require an inward sweep of the brake lever to move the chain to larger cogs in the rear and to the large chainring up front. Instead, just a light touch on one of the two paddles positioned behind the brake lever does the trick. Gear changes are press-of-a-button simple, quick, precise and infinitely consistent. Oh, and get this: Shimano has even incorporated an adjustable reach feature (10mm of incremental adjustment), so you don't have to forgo the benefits of Di2 just because you happen to have diminutive digits. Add it all up and you've got Dura-Ace Di2 performance and reliability at a pricepoint that puts Di2 within reach of more of us regular Joes (and Janes) than ever before.
- Switch technology for easy operation
- Just a simple press of a button transmits shift impulses in fractions of a second - that's 30% faster than the mechanical Shimano Ultegra Dual Control Levers
- Slim brake levers with a revised pivot location provide better braking modulation, reduce weight and are functionally refined for a more comfortable grip
- No cables means no cable stretch, no adjustments requires and no degradation of shifting performance over time
- Reach adjust mechanism accommodates smaller hands and a wide assortment of bar ends
- Smooth bracket design is ergonomically shaped for comfort - perfect for long distance riding
- Must be used in conjunction with the Shimano Ultegra Di2 Braze-On Front Derailleur, Shimano Ultegra Di2 Rear Derailleur, Shimano Ultegra Di2 Battery Pack and Shimano Ultegra Di2 Wire Kits
Shimano Ultegra Di2 STI Shift Levers
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 10-speed double