2012 Fuji Cross 1.0 Cyclocross BikeThe Fuji Cross 1.0 has everything that the demanding cross rider needs to be successful. From the custom aluminum frame with modern race amenities to the hi-tech Shimano Ultegra drivetrain, the Cross 1.0 is fit to deliver high end performance.
Fuji's proprietary A2-SL tubing forms their lightest aluminum frame. The tubes are double butted for the pivotal strength, durability and stiffness needed while on course. A tapered head tube improves both the stiffness and handling of the front end. A Press-Fit BB86 bottom bracket shell houses the bearings internally to reduce weight and supply a larger surface area by which to attach the oversized down tube and chain stays. This adds fatigue resistance and more stiffness to the Cross 1.0 while under rider torque. The Fuji FC-440 carbon fork absorbs vibration thanks to carbon's natural shock absorbing properties.
The Fuji Cross 1.0 takes advantage of the latest and greatest cycling technology with its Shimano Ultegra drivetrain. The shifters, at the heart of the drivetrain, are ergonomically shaped for comfort and provide lightning fast shifts in and out of tight corners. The widelink Ultegra rear derailleur features reinforced pivots to prolong the life of the derailleur and comfortably accommodates the 28-tooth Shimano Ultegra cassette. FSA SL-K Light cross cranks more than meet the course demands with a standard 46/36 chain ring configuration.
Wait, there's more. The Cross 1.0 is designed with every detail in mind. Oval Concepts 700 series handlebar and stem are double butted from 7050 aluminum for strength against flex. He matching Oval 700 seatpost has an easy to adjust 2-bolt design to achieve the proper riding position. A Selle Italia XR saddle features just the right amount of flex for comfort and the 137x280 size accommodates moving forward during hard efforts. Finally, the slightly aero Oval 330 clincher wheels and Continental Cyclocross Race tires are made for speed and to chew up the course with a good grip.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
2012 Fuji Cross 1.0 Cyclocross Bike
- bottom bracket:
- FSA BB-CF86 Press-Fit sealed bearing
- Avid Shorty 4 forged Alloy Canti
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-28T 10-speed
- KMC X10, 10-speed
- FSA SL-K light cross, 36/46T
- FC-440 carbon monocoque w/ tapered steerer & alloy dropout
- A2-SL custom-butted alloy w/ shaped top tube & integrated 1 1/4"L tapered head tube, oversized 34.9mm round seat tube, PIIS BB-86 shell, double water bottle mounts
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra, band type 34.9mm
- Fuji custom suede wrap
- Oval 700S double-butted 7050 alloy, 31.8mm
- 1 1/8"U - 1 1/4"L Sealed cartridge bearing w/ alloy top cover
- Shimano Ultegra
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra, 10-speed
- Selle Italia XR w/ FeC alloy rails
- Oval 700 double-butted alloy, 2-bolt, 350x31.6mm
- Shimano Ultegra STI shifter/brake combo, 20-speed Flight Deck compatible
- Oval 700 3D forged 7050 alloy, 31.8mm, +/-6 degrees
- Continental Cyclocross Race, 700x35c, folding
- Oval 330 aero alloy, 30mm rims, DT Swiss Champion spokes 20/24H, precision ground hubs