2012 Fuji Finest 2.0 Women's Road BikeThe Fuji Finest 2.0 road bike was designed to provide any woman with an ideal fit for maximum comfort. Dependable components, durable materials and a touch of style make the Finest 2.0 a road bike that will be enjoyed for miles to come.
The Finest 2.0 is a fitness-minded, smooth-riding road bike. It has the versatility to be your everyday commuter with frame rack mounts, or to be your personal weekend getaway capable of tackling long distance rides. The Fuji A1-SL aluminum frame is light enough to handle confidently. An FC-770 carbon fork smoothes out road bumps by absorbing vibration, which in turn improves your front-end handling.
Comfort is key the enjoyment of a road bike. That's why the Finest series features a women's specific frame geometry and components. While many unisex bike models will fit many women, women tend to have a shorter torso and arms, as well as a shorter femur length and smaller hands. The Finest has a sloping geometry in order to bring the handlebar closer in and reach adjust Shimano Sora shifters that can be shimmed for a shorter reach. A 7 degree stem rise also places the rider in a more upright and comfortable position. Fuji outfitted the Finest 2.0 with a road-sport anatomical saddle for a woman's natural shape and Fuji suede handlebar tape for a softer, more-forgiving grip on the bars with added shock absorption.
Shimano Sora is easy to maintain and features a dedicated thumb lever for downshifts, making it relatively easy to learn. A triple crankset and 12/25 cassette supply plenty of gears for both ascents and descents. The design and the components of the Fuji Finest 2.0 add up to comfortable bike capable of paying out exactly what you put it in.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
2012 Fuji Finest 2.0 Women's Road Bike
- bottom bracket:
- Sealed cartridge bearing
- Fuji dual pivot
- Shimano HG50, 12-25T 9-speed
- KMC, 9-speed
- Fuji Forged Alloy triple, 30/39/50T
- FC-770 bonded carbon integrated w/ 1 1/8" alloy steerer
- A1-SL alloy w/ hydroformed top tube & down tube, double water bottle mounts, A1-SL alloy tapered seat stays/chainstays w/ rack mount, forged road dropout w/ one eyelet and replaceable derailleur hanger
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Sora, band type 31.8mm
- Fuji custom suede wrap
- Fuji CGC alloy w/ shallow drops
- Fuji 1 1/8" steel ball bearings w/ alloy top cover
- Shimano Sora STI
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- Fuji Road-sport anatomical
- Fuji CGC, 350x27.2mm
- Shimano Sora shifter/brake, 27-speed Flight Deck compatible
- Fuji alloy, +/-7 degrees
- Kenda, 700x25c
- Fuji CGC alloy clincher wheelset, 700c
You May Also Like
- Scattante W-570 Women's Road Bike Our Price: $1,299.99 SALE: $799.99