SPECIAL OFFERTotally Free Shipping and Assembly When Shipped To Store See details
2012 Fuji Roubaix 2.0 Road BikeThere's nothing like the feeling of going fast under your own power. The Fuji Roubaix 2.0 features traditional geometry, which places you in a more aerodynamic position, and competent components to get you from A to B in no time flat.
The Roubaix is designed from Fuji's proprietary A2-SL aluminum tubing. The tubes are double butted to withstand torsional flex from your body while pedaling and vibration from the road. The FC-440 carbon fork features a seldom-seen carbon steerer on a bike at this price point. It is a remarkable upgrade that helps to smooth out vibrations and improve handling. The tapered steerer further reduces flex and directly translates your handlebar torque into speed. The frame features a Press-Fit BB86 bottom bracket which creates a larger surface area to attach the seat and down tubes, and chain and seat stays, thereby resisting flex from pedaling or sudden accelerations. Additionally, the bearings are housed inside the frame to reduce the weight typical from traditional external bearing cups.
Shimano Tiagra is functionally similar to many other Shimano components, like Ultegra or 105. The STI design features an ergonomic hood for comfort and a seamless transition from applying a shift to braking. The wide link rear derailleur has great pivot longevity and can accommodate a more forgiving cassette if necessary; up to 28-teeth. That being said, an FSA Omega compact crank and 11/25 cassette provide more than enough options for the hills, flats and descents.
Oval components supply a majority of the static components: handlebars, stem, seatpost and saddle. Oval has been in the industry for many years and the brand has a terrific reputation for lightweight, aerodynamic designs. Of note, the Oval 300 dual pivot brakes have a clean finish and reliable engagement on fast descents or going into hairpin corners. The Fuji Roubaix 2.0 is indeed a bike that is ready to fly.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
2012 Fuji Roubaix 2.0 Road Bike
- bottom bracket:
- Press-Fit BB86 sealed cartridge bearing
- Oval 300 alloy dual pivot
- Shimano Tiagra, 11-25T 10-speed
- KMC X10, 10-speed
- FSA Omega Alloy Compact, 34/50T
- FC-440 carbon monocoque w/ tapered carbon steerer & forged alloy dropout
- A2-SL custom-butted alloy, integrated 1 1/4" lower head tube, oversized 34.9mm seat tube & PIIS BB-86 shell, double water bottle mounts
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Tiagra, band type 34.9mm
- Fuji custom suede wrap
- Oval 300S double-butted 6061 alloy, 31.8mm
- 1 1/8"U - 1 1/4"L semi-integrated w/ alloy top cover
- Shimano Tiagra STI
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed
- Oval 300 w/ CrMo rails
- Oval 300 alloy 2-bolt, 31.6mm
- Shimano Tiagra STI shifter/brake combo, 20-speed Flight Deck compatible
- Oval 300 3D forged 6061 alloy, 31.8mm, +/-6 degree
- Hutchinson Nitro, 700x23c, wire bead
- Alex A-CLASS R3.0 alloy