2012 Fuji SST 3.0 Road BikeThe search for the perfect ride can be daunting. If fast is your desired outcome, then the 2012 Fuji SST 3.0 is the process you'll need to make that happen. The SST 3.0 features Fuji's patented Reinforced I-Beam carbon frame and fork membrane technology for unparalleled power transfer and smooth front-end handling.
Fuji is one of the oldest and most venerable brands in cycling. Founded in 1899, the brand continues to grow and excel on the back of cutting-edge technology and design. The SST benefits from this historical cycling proving ground. The SST frame tubes have a patented I-beam structure, a structural reinforcement that is molded inside the length of the down tube and through both fork legs, to increase stiffness. C4, a proprietary high-modulus, or a high degree of stiffness, carbon fiber is used to create the lightest, strongest, most efficient and compliant ride. The SST is further strengthened with a tapered 1 ¼" head tube a Shimano Press-Fit BB86 bottom bracket. The press-fit system allows for the bearings to be housed inside the frame to reduce weight and supply a larger area for the frame tubes to be attached. This entire frame and fork system works together simultaneously during each and every ride to in order to supply the maximum power output possible.
The SST 3.0 features a Shimano 105 drivetrain. The shifters, working in tandem with the Oval 500 Brake Design, allow for a greater level of modulation and power from the tops of the brake hoods, where most people ride a majority of the time. The 10-speed SIS 105 rear derailleur integrates the wide link design prominently featured in both Dura-Ace and Ultegra derailleurs to not only promote quick shifting, but to preserve the pivots for greater durability and long term crisp shifting performance.
Oval Concepts 310 and 300 series double-butted handlebar and stem are oversized for improved handling and maximum stiffness during acceleration on the drops. An Oval Aero Carbon seatpost is easy to adjust fore and aft to ensure proper pedaling position and further reduces road vibration. A Selle Italia X1 saddle with FeC alloy rails features Flex Control padding and a synthetic leather cover. The elasticity and soft construction provide greater comfort in the more fragile areas of your anatomy.
Oval 330 clincher wheels with DT Swiss Champion spokes are outfitted to Hutchinson Equinox tires for improved handling and an overall lower weight. The Equinox has a strong and durable 30 TPI casing and a thick central tread protects against punctures while maintaining a weight of 250 grams per tire.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
2012 Fuji SST 3.0 Road Bike
- bottom bracket:
- Rotor Press-Fit BB86/30 sealed cartridge bearing
- Oval 500 forged alloy dual pivot w/ cartridge pads
- Shimano 105, 11-28T 10-speed
- KMC X10, 10-speed
- Oval 700 alloy, 34/50T
- FC-440 carbon monocoque w/ RIB Tech, tapered carbon steerer & carbon dropout
- C4 carbon w/ RIB Tech, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2" lower, aero seat tube, internal cable routing, oversized PIIS BB-86 shell, double water bottle mounts
- front derailleur:
- Shimano 105, braze-on mount
- Fuji suede w/ silicon gel
- Oval 310 double-butted 6061 alloy w/ ergo drops
- Oval 1 1/8"U - 1 1/2"L integrated w/ alloy top cover
- Shimano 105 STI
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano 105, 10-speed
- Selle Italia X1 w/ FeC alloy rails
- Oval aero carbon w/ 2-bolt clamp system
- Shimano 105 STI shifter/brake, 20-speed
- Oval 300 3D forged 6061 alloy, 31.8mm, +/-6 degree
- Hutchinson Equinox, 700x23c, wire bead
- Oval 330 aero alloy, 30mm rims, DT Swiss Champion spokes 20/24H, precision ground hubs
You May Also Like
- 2013 Fuji SST 2.0 LE Road Bike - Performance Exclusive Our Price: $3,449.99 SALE: $2,299.99
- 2013 Kestrel 4000 Pro SL Ultegra Triathlon Road Bike Our Price: $2,900.00 SALE: $2,899.99