SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Extra 20% Off $49+: Valid 9/4/15 – 9/7/15 only. Minimum purchase amount of $49, prior to subtotal, required to qualify for offer. In-store, must present coupon at time of purchase to receive discount. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone. Online, discount is reflected in cart. Extra 20% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion – visit Terms and Conditions for details. All bikes priced as marked. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Performance Nevado Baggy ShortsThe only thing casual about the Performance Nevado Baggy Shorts are the way they look. Polyester/spandex shell is built tough for off-road or around town. Detatchable liner with dual-density CoolMax chamois relieves pressure and keeps you dry. Seamless gusset and elastic waist inserts boost mobility while several well-placed pockets carry essentials. Our Nevado Baggy Shorts have many of the same features and benefits of branded shorts that retail for $75-$90.
- Polyester/spandex shell with UPF 30+ is tough, fast-drying and flexible
- Removable mesh liner with CoolMax chamois uses multi-level technology to relieve pressure points and manage moisture
- Elastic leg grippers keep the liner in perfect position
- Seamless crotch gusset improves range of motion
- Stretchy side waist inserts increase mobility
- Flat front waist with belt loops for a trim look
- Snap and zipper closure
- 2 hand pockets
- Side Velcro pocket
- Back Velcro pocket
- Back zippered pocket
Performance Nevado Baggy Shorts
- Shell: 12"; Liner: 7"
- 84% Polyester/16% Spandex (Removable)
- number of pockets:
- 2 front/1 Velcro side/1 Velcro back/1 zippered back
- outer shell:
- 84% Polyester/16% Spandex
- stretch back panel (y/n):