SPECIAL OFFERTake an Extra 20% Off Lowest Marked Price - Discount Shown In Cart See details
Everything Is On Sale Now through Memorial Day! Online, In Store and by Phone. Save Up to 70% on over 10,000 Items. Online, discount taken in Cart. All bikes and doorbusters deals prices as marked. Details available in Terms and Conditions.
Shimano SLX M660 3X10 Dyna-Sys CranksetEquipped with 42/32/24T chainrings, the new, closer-ratio, Shimano SLX M660 3X10 Dyna-Sys Crankset is designed to significantly increase shifting efficiency and energy transfer when combined with the wider-ratio Dyna-Sys 10-speed cassette. The combination allows you to spend more time in the middle chain ring, makes it easier to ride in the 42T chain ring, and provides a faster, smoother drop to the 24T ring. Closer gear ratios deliver consistent power, allow you to maintain a steady cadence over varying terrain and result in fewer missed shifts and dropped chains.
- Specifically designed for compatibility with Dyna-Sys 10-speed mountain drivetrains
- Hollow-forged aluminum arms with a reinforced spider and integrated HollowTech-II bottom-bracket spindle deliver efficient power transfer
- 64/104mm BCD with HG-X aluminum outer ring, composite-reinforced steel middle ring, and steel inner ring for optimum balance of stiffness, durability and weight
- HG-X chainrings feature pins and ramps for precise shifting
- Wide-stance bottom bracket cupset is designed for a 50.0mm chainline and features outboard bearings for increased rigidity
- For use with BSA bottom brackets with 68 or 73mm case width only
- Compatible with super narrow HG-X 10-speed chains only
Shimano SLX M660 3X10 Dyna-Sys Crankset
- bb - compatibility:
- BSA bottom brackets with 68 or 73mm case width only
- Hollow-forged aluminum
- ring material:
- Aluminum outer ring, composite-reinforced steel middle ring, steel inner ring