Fuji Roubaix 1.0 Road Bike -- Performance ExclusiveNamed after the one of the most physically arduous and mentally debilitating events in sports, Paris Roubaix, the Fuji Roubaix series is one of their most popular platforms, and its performance on the road lives up to its name. The Roubaix 1.0, exclusive to Performance, is equipped with some of the best technology that cycling has to offer.
The Altair 2 custom drawn frame is lively and reacts quickly to sudden acceleration. Oval 330 aero wheels and Hutchinson Equinox tires work flawlessly together to grab corners going in, but quickly leave them behind. A feather weight Shimano Ultegra 10-speed drive train propels you in and out of climbs with precise shifting and superb braking power.
It's not all about speed and handling. The Roubaix has made a name in comfort as well. A carbon bonded fork reduces road noise and Fuji suede bar tape is luxurious to the touch. An Oval 330 saddle was chosen for our exclusive Roubaix series because it has a long, broad nose for comfortable climbing, a center channel to avoid unnecessary pressure, and an aft rise for confident descents.
The Ultegra equipped Fuji Roubaix 1.0 is capable of high speeds without sacrificing comfort and control.
*Ship to Store Exclusive*
- A Shimano Ultegra 6700 drive train puts incredible technology at your finger tips.
- FSA Gossamer compact crank set and a 12/28 cassette make manuvering both hills and descents easy.
- Oval 330 Aero clincher wheels married to Hutchinson Equinox tires are guaranteed to grab and accelerate when you need them.
- Light weight Altair 2 custom drawn frame and carbon bonded fork for no-nonsense performance.
Fuji Roubaix 1.0 Road Bike -- Performance Exclusive
- bottom bracket:
- FSA Mega EXO
- Oval 300 Dual Pivot with quick release
- Shimano Tiagra CS-4600 10-speed, 12/28 Ratio: 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28 teeth
- KMC X10, 1/2", 108 links
- FSA Gossamer, Compact 50/34, Sizes 46/49/52cm: 170mm arm, 54/56cm: 172.5mm arm, 58/61cm: 175mm arm
- Fuji FC-770 bonded carbon fork, alloy steerer, non-tapered 1 1/8"
- Fuji custom butted Altair 2 alloy frame, double water bottle mounts, 1 1/8" standard head tube diameter, replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Tiagra FD-4600, 31.8mm clamp
- Fuji Suede Bar Tape, Fuji embossed logo
- Fuji Alloy, 31.8mm, Sizes 46cm: 380mm width, 49/52/54cm: 400mm width, 56/58cm: 420mm width, 61cm 440mm width
- 1-1/8" semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Shimano Ultegra STI
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra RD-6700A, 10-speed
- Oval 300
- Fuji Alloy, 27.2mm
- Shimano Ultegra STI 10-Speed
- Fuji CG (Composition Grade) Alloy, 31.8mm clamp, Rise +/- 7°, Sizes 46/49cm: 90mm length, 52/54cm 100mm length, 56/58cm 100mm length, 61cm 120mm length,
- Hutchinson Equinox, 700x23, Clincher, 110 Max PSI
- Oval Concepts 330, DT Swiss spokes, Clincher
You May Also Like
- 2013 Fuji SST 3.0 LE Road Bike - Performance Exclusive Our Price: $2,299.99 SALE: $1,699.99
- 2012 Fuji SST 3.0 Road Bike Our Price: $2,389.99 SALE: $1,699.99
- 2012 Fuji Altamira 2.0 Road Bike Our Price: $2,499.99 SALE: $1,799.99