Fuji Roubaix 3.0 Road Bike -- Performance ExclusiveAn incredibly comfortable bike, the Roubaix 3.0 was designed to be as comfortable as possible without sacrificing any efficiency, and you see it immediately in the component package. The equipped Shimano Tiagra drive train is now 10-speed, giving you more gearing than the previous 9-speed design. An FSA Vero 50/34 ringed compact crank set, coupled with an 11/25 Shimano Tiagra cassette, is the perfect set up for tackling any hill, descent, or a flat road with effectiveness.
Don't overlook the details on the Fuji Roubaix 3.0. Oval Concepts 300 series brakes, with a quick release adjustment for on-the-fly maintenance, supply ample stopping power. The tacky Hutchinson Nitro tires have a great combination of light sidewall traction with a frictionless center tread for low rolling resistance, which results in more speed with less effort. An Oval 300 saddle has a long nose, to easily move forward on climbs, and a shallow channel to relieve unwanted pressure.
The Fuji Roubaix 3.0, exclusive to Performance, is a wonderful choice if you are looking for a balance between comfort and efficiency.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
Fuji Roubaix 3.0 Road Bike -- Performance Exclusive
- bottom bracket:
- FSA Vero compatible
- Oval 300 Dual Pivot with quick release
- Shimano Tiagra CS-4600 10-speed, 11/25 Ratio: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25 teeth
- KMC X10, 1/2", 108 links
- FSA Vero, Compact 50/34, Sizes 46/49/52cm: 170mm arm, 54/56cm: 172.5mm arm, 58/61cm: 175mm arm
- Fuji FC-770 bonded carbon fork, alloy steerer, non-tapered 1 1/8"
- Fuji custom butted Altair 2 alloy frame, double water bottle mounts, 1 1/8" standard head tube diameter, replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Tiagra FD-4600, 31.8mm clamp
- Fuji Suede Bar Tape, Fuji embossed logo
- Fuji Alloy, 31.8mm, Sizes 46cm: 380mm width, 49/52/54cm: 400mm width, 56/58cm: 420mm width, 61cm 440mm width
- 1-1/8" semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Shimano Tiagra
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Tiagra RD-4601 SS 10-Speed
- Oval 300
- Fuji Alloy, 27.2mm
- Shimano Tiagra STI 10-speed
- Fuji CG (Composition Grade) Alloy, 31.8mm clamp, Rise +/- 7°, Sizes 46/49cm: 90mm length, 52/54cm 100mm length, 56/58cm 100mm length, 61cm 120mm length,
- Hutchinson Nitro, 700x23, Clincher
- Alex A-Class AKXR 3.0, Front 28 spoke, Rear 32 spoke, Clincher