SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 15% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Take an Extra 15% Off is valid 12/26/14 - 12/28/14 only. Discount taken off lowest marked price and is applied in cart - no coupon code needed. Offer excludes bikes and frames and is valid on select items only. Due to manufacturer restrictions, some brands/items are not eligible to receive this offer; visit Terms and Conditions page for details. Not valid on sales tax or shipping and handling and cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are subject to change.
Race Face Turbine SeatpostThe Race Face Turbine Seatpost proves that you don't have to sacrifice light weight to get your hands on a super-adjustable, high-performance seatpost that's strong enough for aggressive trail riding. With a totally unique head design offering infinite adjustability, triple-butting to strengthen and lighten the heat-treated 7075 aluminum tube, and a full 35mm of rail support, the Turbine redefines the parameters of intelligent seatpost design.
- Forged and CNC-machined 6061 aluminum construction is ultra-strong and resistant to metal fatigue
- Head accommodates 7mm & 8mm rails
- With 35mm of rail support, the Turbine seatpost distributes loads effectively
- Low-profile rail clamps feature shorter bolts to improve leg clearance
- Tilt adjustment moves independently of fore/aft adjustment for infinite adjustability
- Heat-treated 7075 aluminum tube offers optimal strength-to-weight ratio
- Triple-butting ensures strength where it's needed, while reducing overall weight
- Anodized and shot-peened tube exhibits increased resistance to fatigue
Race Face Turbine Seatpost
- 27.2, 30.9, 31.6mm
- Head: Forged and CNS-machined 6061 aluminum; Tube: heat-treated 7075 aluminum
- 250g (30.9mm)