SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 15% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Take an Extra 15% Off is valid 12/26/14 - 12/28/14 only. Discount taken off lowest marked price and is applied in cart - no coupon code needed. Offer excludes bikes and frames and is valid on select items only. Due to manufacturer restrictions, some brands/items are not eligible to receive this offer; visit Terms and Conditions page for details. Not valid on sales tax or shipping and handling and cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are subject to change.
Cane Creek 110.IS41 Integrated HeadsetA headset so durable and well-made that your great-great grandkids will still be running it? It's entirely possible. Cane Creek's 110-Series headsets are backed by a 110-year, no-questions-asked warranty. 110-Series headsets feature the best engineering, the best materials, the most effective seals and the cleanest aesthetics you'll find anywhere. You get precision steering control now and a chance to leave a little something behind for your descendants. The Cane Creek 110-Series integrated headset is for use with a fork with 1 1/8" straight steerer and a frame with 41.1mm head tube inside diameter.
- 7075 T-6 aluminum construction, internally contoured and relieved to minimize weight and maximize strength
- New "Dual-Seal" crown race seal provides excellent seal efficiency with low friction
- New low-friction upper bearing seal completely seals bearing from contaminants and is fully captured by top cover; no loose parts
- Updated "carbon-friendly" captured compression-ring
- Top-quality split-lip seal stainless-steel bearings
- Interlok spacer compatible
- Cut in Cane Creek's Fletcher, NC machining facility from U.S.- made aluminum
- 110 year, no-questions-asked warranty
- Internal parts are cross-compatible across the 10, 40 and 110 series
Cane Creek 110.IS41 Integrated Headset
- 7075 aluminum
- stack height:
- Top: 9mm; Bottom: 1mm