SPECIAL OFFERTake an Extra 20% Off Lowest Marked Price - Discount Shown In Cart See details
Everything Is On Sale Now through Memorial Day! Online, In Store and by Phone. Save Up to 70% on over 10,000 Items. Online, discount taken in Cart. All bikes and doorbusters deals prices as marked. Details available in Terms and Conditions.
Vredestein Fortezza TriComp Road TireAn excellent racing road bike tire for all conditions. Ideal for everything from road races and criteriums to time trials and triathlons. Includes Vredestein's TriComp technology for maximum grip in the corners and low rolling resistance on the flats. Puncture Resistant System for 90% fewer flats than older models. Kevlar bead. 700x23c. 225g.
- Proprietary Vredestein double-overlapping casing delivers a supple ride
- Curve Control System allows the tire to keep its shape during cornering for a more consistent feel and grip on wet or dry roads
- TriComp Technology features a long-wearing, low-resistance center compound with softer-compound sides for maximum cornering grip
- Polyamide strip under center tread provides a double layer of flat protection
Vredestein Fortezza TriComp Road Tire
- max. psi:
- 145 psi max
You May Also Like
- Vittoria Open Corsa Evo SC Clincher Road Tire - Closeout Our Price: $83.99 SALE: $54.99
- Michelin Pro4 Comp Service Course Road Tire Our Price: $79.99 SALE: $69.99
- Continental Competition Tubular Road Tire Our Price: $124.99