SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. See details
Super Summer Selloff: Event dates are 8/21/15 – 8/31/15 only. Discount taken in cart. Discounts apply only to specified categories and/ or brands as noted. All bikes and Blowout Deals priced as marked. Promotion excludes taxes, gift cards / eGift cards, Spin Doctor Services / Service Plans, Team Performance® memberships/renewals, paid training fees, bikes rental fees, and shipping & handling on web/phone orders. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer is valid online at PerformanceBike.com (no coupon code needed) or by phone at 1-800-727-2453. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions & cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Ergon SM3 SaddleFrom the people who brought a whole new level of comfort to your hands with their ergonomic MTB grips comes the SM3 mountain bike saddle. The idea behind the SM3 was similar -- to develop the ergonomically best-fitting, most efficient, highest-performing and most comfortable saddle in its class. Starting with an ultra-thin, flex-optimized GFX plastic shell, Ergon's designers added variable-thickness cushioning for anatomically specific support, a central relief channel, nose-mounted micro damper, a durable and weatherproof synthetic leather cover with chafe-reducing silicone coating and vibration-damping TiNox rails. They even offer it in two sizes, to properly accommodate a range of different tailbone widths.
- Ultra-thin, flex-optimized GFK plastic shell features isolated rear mounting rails for added flex
- Central relief area reduces pressure on soft tissues
- Innovative, multi-layered cushioning with progressive, tuned damping
- Nose-mounted micro damper enhances vibration absorption
- Rubber cushion on the underside of the saddle nose makes shouldering the bike more comfortable
- Lorica synthetic leather cover is treated with a silicone coating at the sides of the nose to reduce chafing
- Hollow TiNox rails are strong, lightweight and resilient
- Designed and engineered in Germany and hand-made in Italy by Selle Italia
Ergon SM3 Saddle
- 218g (Small), 223g (Large)