SPECIAL OFFERTake an Extra 20% Off Lowest Marked Price - Discount Shown In Cart See details
Everything Is On Sale Now through Memorial Day! Online, In Store and by Phone. Save Up to 70% on over 10,000 Items. Online, discount taken in Cart. All bikes and doorbusters deals prices as marked. Details available in Terms and Conditions.
Ergon SM3 SaddleFrom the people who brought a whole new level of comfort to your hands with their ergonomic MTB grips comes the SM3 mountain bike saddle. The idea behind the SM3 was similar -- to develop the ergonomically best-fitting, most efficient, highest-performing and most comfortable saddle in its class. Starting with an ultra-thin, flex-optimized GFX plastic shell, Ergon's designers added variable-thickness cushioning for anatomically specific support, a central relief channel, nose-mounted micro damper, a durable and weatherproof synthetic leather cover with chafe-reducing silicone coating and vibration-damping TiNox rails. They even offer it in two sizes, to properly accommodate a range of different tailbone widths.
- Ultra-thin, flex-optimized GFK plastic shell features isolated rear mounting rails for added flex
- Central relief area reduces pressure on soft tissues
- Innovative, multi-layered cushioning with progressive, tuned damping
- Nose-mounted micro damper enhances vibration absorption
- Rubber cushion on the underside of the saddle nose makes shouldering the bike more comfortable
- Lorica synthetic leather cover is treated with a silicone coating at the sides of the nose to reduce chafing
- Hollow TiNox rails are strong, lightweight and resilient
- Designed and engineered in Germany and hand-made in Italy by Selle Italia
Ergon SM3 Saddle
- 218g (Small), 223g (Large)