SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 15% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. Plus Free Shipping See details
Extra 15% Off: valid 4/27/15 in-store, online and by phone only. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone; discount is reflected in cart. In-store, must present coupon at time of purchase to receive discount. Extra 15% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, Paid Training Program fees, bike rental fees, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion - visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Ergon SM3 SaddleFrom the people who brought a whole new level of comfort to your hands with their ergonomic MTB grips comes the SM3 mountain bike saddle. The idea behind the SM3 was similar -- to develop the ergonomically best-fitting, most efficient, highest-performing and most comfortable saddle in its class. Starting with an ultra-thin, flex-optimized GFX plastic shell, Ergon's designers added variable-thickness cushioning for anatomically specific support, a central relief channel, nose-mounted micro damper, a durable and weatherproof synthetic leather cover with chafe-reducing silicone coating and vibration-damping TiNox rails. They even offer it in two sizes, to properly accommodate a range of different tailbone widths.
- Ultra-thin, flex-optimized GFK plastic shell features isolated rear mounting rails for added flex
- Central relief area reduces pressure on soft tissues
- Innovative, multi-layered cushioning with progressive, tuned damping
- Nose-mounted micro damper enhances vibration absorption
- Rubber cushion on the underside of the saddle nose makes shouldering the bike more comfortable
- Lorica synthetic leather cover is treated with a silicone coating at the sides of the nose to reduce chafing
- Hollow TiNox rails are strong, lightweight and resilient
- Designed and engineered in Germany and hand-made in Italy by Selle Italia
Ergon SM3 Saddle
- 218g (Small), 223g (Large)