SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 15% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. Plus Free Shipping See details
Extra 15% Off: valid 4/27/15 in-store, online and by phone only. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone; discount is reflected in cart. In-store, must present coupon at time of purchase to receive discount. Extra 15% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, Paid Training Program fees, bike rental fees, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion - visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
SRAM Red Exogram 53/39T Crankset 2013How do you improve on what was already the lightest, most ergonomic and efficient mechanical groupset in the world? By making it even lighter, even more ergonomic and even more efficient, that's how. And that's exactly what SRAM did with the new Red Crankset. It features remarkable X Glide R chainrings optimized for use with the YAW Technology found in SRAM's new Red front derailleur. Plus, it's lighter, stronger and stiffer than its predecessor (according to SRAM, the new Red crankset has an even higher stiffness-to-weight ratio than Shimano's Dura-Ace crankset).
- The new SRAM Red crankset is SRAM's stiffest crankset ever. Exogram technology features a large, hollow cross-section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight and maximizing stiffness
- Chainring bolt positioned on backside of crankarm lightens and stiffens crank
- Stiffer X Glide R chainrings feature thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps for smoother, more precise shifts
- Compatible with SRAM Yaw front derailleur only
SRAM Red Exogram 53/39T Crankset 2013
- bb - compatibility:
- GXP (cups not included)
- 170, 172.5. 175mm
- Carbon fiber arms, aluminum rings
- ring material: