SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Everything Is On Sale Now through Memorial Day! Online, In Store and by Phone. Save Up to 70% on over 10,000 Items. Online, discount taken in Cart. All bikes and doorbusters deals prices as marked. Details available in Terms and Conditions.
2013 SRAM Red Exogram 50/34T Compact CranksetHow do you improve on what was already the lightest, most ergonomic and efficient mechanical groupset in the world? By making it even lighter, even more ergonomic and even more efficient, that's how. And that's exactly what SRAM did with the new Red Crankset. It features remarkable X Glide R chainrings optimized for use with the YAW Technology found in SRAM's new Red front derailleur. Plus, it's lighter, stronger and stiffer than its predecessor (according to SRAM, the new Red crankset has an even higher stiffness-to-weight ratio than Shimano's Dura-Ace crankset).
- The new SRAM Red crankset is SRAM's stiffest crankset ever. Exogram technology features a large, hollow cross-section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight and maximizing stiffness
- Chainring bolt positioned on backside of crankarm lightens and stiffens crank
- Stiffer X Glide R chainrings feature thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps for smoother, more precise shifts
- Compatible with SRAM Yaw front derailleur only
2013 SRAM Red Exogram 50/34T Compact Crankset
- bb - compatibility:
- GXP (cups not included)
- 170, 172.5, 175mm
- Carbon fiber arms, machined alloy chainrings
- ring material: