SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Take an Extra 20% Off. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 9/19/14 - 9/21/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Easton EC90 SL 38MM Tubular Rear Road Wheel Shimano 10-Speed - Closeout!Entirely hand-built and acoustically tuned in Easton's own factory, the EC90 SL carbon tubular road wheel strikes a perfect balance between low weight, strength and aerodynamics. Easton's R4SL hubs with ceramic cartridge bearings and large-diameter driveside rear hub flange provide silky smooth performance and fast, flex-free acceleration. Whether you're sprinting or powering through an out-of-the-saddle climb, EA90 SL Carbon Tubular wheels have a stiff and solid feel that inspires confidence and helps you go faster.
- These versatile, high-performance race wheels are built to last
- The EC90 SL's 38mm rim is more aerodynamic than box-section rims, and is lighter and handles better in crosswinds than deep-profile aerodynamic wheels
- Internally housed nipples make it possible to use smaller spoke holes, which results in stronger rims
- The included Swiss Stop Yellow King pads provide excellent braking power with even modulation
- Ceramic cartridge bearings for ultra-smooth performance, minimum friction and easy maintenance
- Easily adjustable bearing preload for optimal performance
- Hand-built, these wheels feature tight and consistent spoke tension to ensure that they're round and true right out of the box
Easton EC90 SL 38MM Tubular Rear Road Wheel Shimano 10-Speed - Closeout!
- accessories included:
- Shimano 10-speed
- lacing pattern:
- Radial non-drive side, 2-cross drive side
- rim height:
- rim width:
- skewers included:
- spoke count:
- tire size:
- tire type:
- 1250g (wheelset)
You May Also Like
- Mavic R-Sys SLR Clincher Road Wheelset Our Price: $2,199.99