SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
Charge Cooker Hi 29er Mountain Bike - 2013Go Brit or go home, the 2013 Charge Cooker Hi is all about classic style and grace with modern flash. The Cooker Hi features a superb chromoly frame, A SRAM X7 drivetrain and Rock Shox suspension to deliver you around the mountain with speed and finesse.
The Cooker Hi features a flawless Tange Infinity chromoly frame and tapered headtube. Tange steel is custom drawn and has a titanium-like feel: lively, comfortable and forgiving thanks to its road vibration dampening properties. Infinity is formed using Tange's 90 years of experience in manufacturing steel tubes. It has a high level of strength, responsiveness and stiffness. The custom Cooker frame geometry places you in a comfortable riding position with an improved overall field of vision. We all know that once the obstacle is under you, it's too late to do anything about it. Better sight, a faster and safer ride.
The Rock Shox Recon Silver TK 29er fork features Motion Control, Power Bulge and Solo Air technology with 100mm in travel. Solo Air lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. It gives you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds. 100mm is more than enough for most singletrack and fire road adventures.
SRAM X7 with X-Glide and Exact Actuation shifting boosts your confidence in all types of terrain, from local trails to the most challenging backcountry singletrack terrain. Exact Actuation helps to simplify and stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result is an easy index shifting system to set up and maintain. A 2x10 SRAM S1400 39/26 and 11/36 cassette make short work of hills and descents without grinding to a halt due to a lack of efficient gear selection.
Avid Elixir 5 hydraulic brakes with Power Reserve Technology are matched to 160mm rotors. At the end of the day, a brake lever simply multiplies the force your hand generates; just like a nut cracker. Avid's Power Reserve Geometry represents a way of thinking about the physics of leverage and your hand's comfort. This philosophy is fundamentally different than other braking systems. Due to pivot placement, physics dictates that with other brake levers your fingers tend to slip off the ends as you pull. Avid is different. They designed levers with the pivot closer to the handlebar. The resulting lever movement has less inward travel, an arc that's closer to your fingers' natural motion and delivers more force to the brake.
WTB Frequency rims are tubeless compatible and are laced to SRAM MTH-506 hubs. The WTB Frequency TCS i19 UST compliant rim bead shapes are designed to help keep tires on rims better, while a tape and sealant system shaves away critical weight. Before every ride or in the event that you flat, WTB's On-Ramp technology provides a consistent fit between the rim and tire for easy installation and inflation. The WTB Prowler SL tires have DNA rubber and add classic style with the Skinwall finish. Components by Crank Brothers and Charge round out a terrific cross country 29er.
- Tange Infinity steel frame with seamless, double butted construction and a tapered headtube
- RockShox Recon Silver TK fork with 100mm of cross country travel
- SRAM X5/X7 drivetrain and S1400 2x10 crankset are the perfect match for climbs and descents alike
- Avid Elixir 5 hydraulic brakes supply tremendous power at your fingertips
- WTB tubeless compatible wheels and Charge includes tubeless tape and valves
- Crank Brothers components and Candy 1 pedals included
Charge Cooker Hi 29er Mountain Bike - 2013
- bottom bracket:
- Truvativ GXP
- Avid Elixir 5
- Sram PG 1030, 11-36t
- YBN S10 CR
- Sram S1400, 39/26t
- RockShox Recon Silver, Solo Air, tapered, 100mm, QR
- Tange Infinity, Seamless, double butted chromoly, Tapered Head Tube
- front derailleur:
- Sram X5
- Charge Griddle lock-on
- Crank Bros. Cobalt 2, 720mm wide, 9 degree backsweep
- FSA Orbit C, Sealed, Tapered
- Avid Elixir 5
- Crank Bro, Candy 1
- rear derailleur:
- Sram X7, Mid cage
- rear shock:
- Charge Spoon
- Crank Bro Cobolt 1
- Sram X7
- Crank Bro Colbolt 1, 31.8mm
- WTB Prowler SL Race 2.1, DNA rubber, Skinwall, Folding
- WTB Frequency Race i19, TCS (tubeless compatible system), Sram MTH-506 hubs
You May Also Like
- 2014 Diamondback Sortie 1.0 29er Mountain Bike Our Price: $2,199.99 SALE: $1,999.99
- GT Sensor 9R 1.0 29er Mountain Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive Our Price: $2,499.99 SALE: $1,899.99
- GT Zaskar Comp 29er Mountain Bike - 2014 Our Price: $1,499.99 SALE: $1,299.99