SPECIAL OFFERTake an Extra 15% Off This Outlet Item, Discount Taken in Cart See details
Take an Extra 15% Off Outlet: valid 8/3/15 -8/4/15 by phone and at PerformanceBike.com only and is taken off the lowest marked sale price in cart on qualifying items as marked in the Outlet section on Performancebike.com. Excludes complete bikes and frames. Discount does not apply to sales tax, or shipping and handling on web, phone orders. Offer is not combinable with any other coupon. Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks.
SRAM XG 1090 X-Dome Cassette 2013Now in its third generation, SRAM's Powerdome cassette technology just keeps getting better. Like previous dome cassettes, the middle eight cogs of the new XG-1090 X-Dome are machined from a solid piece of steel. The result is a cassette that's lighter, stiffer and more durable than cassettes with titanium cogs and aluminum spiders. Twenty grams lighter than last year's version, the latest XG-1090 has the more open, dirt-shedding design of SRAM's XX MTB cassette, which will prove itself out on the cross course or on gravel roads. Also new is the addition of vibration-damping elastomer rings between the cogs and advanced tooth profiles to reduce chain noise. Add it all up and you have a high-performance, lightweight cog that's super quiet and unquestionably worthy of its position in SRAM's new RED family of components.
- Hollow steel dome is machined from steel billet to produce the lightest, stiffest gear cluster ever made
- Heat-treated, high-grade tool steel exhibits unmatched durability and has an attractive finish
- StealthRing elastomers and advanced tooth profiles eliminate vibration and noise for a smooth, silent ride
- Machined aluminum cogs are lighter, stiffer, and stronger than traditional titanium cogs with aluminum spider/ul>
SRAM XG 1090 X-Dome Cassette 2013
- High-grade tool steel, heat-treated aluminum, elastomer rings
- size 1:
- size 2:
- size 3:
- size 4:
- size 5:
- size 6:
- 135g (11-23T)