SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 25% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. See details
Super Summer Selloff: Event dates are 8/21/15 – 8/31/15 only. Discount taken in cart. Discounts apply only to specified categories and/ or brands as noted. All bikes and Blowout Deals priced as marked. Promotion excludes taxes, gift cards / eGift cards, Spin Doctor Services / Service Plans, Team Performance® memberships/renewals, paid training fees, bikes rental fees, and shipping & handling on web/phone orders. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer is valid online at PerformanceBike.com (no coupon code needed) or by phone at 1-800-727-2453. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions & cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
SRAM XG 1090 X-Dome Cassette 2013Now in its third generation, SRAM's Powerdome cassette technology just keeps getting better. Like previous dome cassettes, the middle eight cogs of the new XG-1090 X-Dome are machined from a solid piece of steel. The result is a cassette that's lighter, stiffer and more durable than cassettes with titanium cogs and aluminum spiders. Twenty grams lighter than last year's version, the latest XG-1090 has the more open, dirt-shedding design of SRAM's XX MTB cassette, which will prove itself out on the cross course or on gravel roads. Also new is the addition of vibration-damping elastomer rings between the cogs and advanced tooth profiles to reduce chain noise. Add it all up and you have a high-performance, lightweight cog that's super quiet and unquestionably worthy of its position in SRAM's new RED family of components.
- Hollow steel dome is machined from steel billet to produce the lightest, stiffest gear cluster ever made
- Heat-treated, high-grade tool steel exhibits unmatched durability and has an attractive finish
- StealthRing elastomers and advanced tooth profiles eliminate vibration and noise for a smooth, silent ride
- Machined aluminum cogs are lighter, stiffer, and stronger than traditional titanium cogs with aluminum spider/ul>
SRAM XG 1090 X-Dome Cassette 2013
- High-grade tool steel, heat-treated aluminum, elastomer rings
- size 1:
- size 2:
- size 3:
- size 4:
- size 5:
- size 6:
- 135g (11-23T)