SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Extra 15% Off: valid 4/28/15 in-store, online and by phone only. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone; discount is reflected in cart. In-store, must present coupon at time of purchase to receive discount. Extra 15% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, Paid Training Program fees, bike rental fees, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion - visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Park Tool TW-5 Ratcheting "Click Type" Torque WrenchThe Park Tool TW-5 Ratcheting "Click Type" Torque Wrench accurately measures and applies the proper amount of torque to a bolt or nut. High quality construction provides years of durable service.
- Ratcheting ¼" drive with 3/8" adapter
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- 3-15 Newton Meter range (26-132 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable to 0.4 Nm increments
- Conversion scale on tool body
- Length: 7 ½" (19.5cm)
- Strong and long-lasting chrome vanadium steel construction
- Includes protective case
- Not intended for use as a general-purpose ratcheting driver
- Do not exceed 15Nm when using the TW-5
Park Tool TW-5 Ratcheting "Click Type" Torque Wrench
- Chrome Vanadium Steel