SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING On Your ENTIRE ORDER With Any Park Tool Purchase See details
Totally Free Shipping Upgrade On Your ENTIRE ORDER With Any Park Tool Purchase. Shipping waived in cart. Free Shipping Offer applies to standard shipping only. Oversized and overweight item charges are waived. Purchase of any Garmin Brand Item is required for Free Shipping. Shipping promotion valid on U.S. orders only. Online Only. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Offer valid beginning 10/01/14.
Park Tool TW-5 Ratcheting "Click Type" Torque WrenchThe Park Tool TW-5 Ratcheting "Click Type" Torque Wrench accurately measures and applies the proper amount of torque to a bolt or nut. High quality construction provides years of durable service.
- Ratcheting ¼" drive with 3/8" adapter
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- 3-15 Newton Meter range (26-132 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable to 0.4 Nm increments
- Conversion scale on tool body
- Length: 7 ½" (19.5cm)
- Strong and long-lasting chrome vanadium steel construction
- Includes protective case
- Not intended for use as a general-purpose ratcheting driver
- Do not exceed 15Nm when using the TW-5
Park Tool TW-5 Ratcheting "Click Type" Torque Wrench
- Chrome Vanadium Steel