SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Extra 15%: Offer is valid Tuesday 5/28/15 online and by phone only. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone. Online, discount is reflected in cart. Extra 15% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Park Tool TW-5 Ratcheting "Click Type" Torque WrenchThe Park Tool TW-5 Ratcheting "Click Type" Torque Wrench accurately measures and applies the proper amount of torque to a bolt or nut. High quality construction provides years of durable service.
- Ratcheting ¼" drive with 3/8" adapter
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- 3-15 Newton Meter range (26-132 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable to 0.4 Nm increments
- Conversion scale on tool body
- Length: 7 ½" (19.5cm)
- Strong and long-lasting chrome vanadium steel construction
- Includes protective case
- Not intended for use as a general-purpose ratcheting driver
- Do not exceed 15Nm when using the TW-5
Park Tool TW-5 Ratcheting "Click Type" Torque Wrench
- Chrome Vanadium Steel