Diamondback Trace Sport Hybrid Bike - Performance ExclusivePurchasing the right off-road bike or commuting bike can be a conundrum; especially if the terrain you need to cover requires the utility of both. Enter Diamondback's Trace Series Dual Sport bike. With mountain bike-like geometry and the efficiency of larger 700c diameter wheels, these bikes are ready for any surface you may encounter on your adventures. Semi-knobby tires provide great traction on dirt and gravel, without increasing rolling resistance.
The Trace Sport features a 6061-T6 Butted Aluminum Dual Sport Frame with formed top and down tubes, forged drop outs, and an integrated chain stay disc brake mount.
The component assortment for the Trace Sport is well suited for the rider looking for value while not sacrificing quality. Its SR Suntour NVX 700c 75mm travel fork features an alloy lower and crown. No longer discouraged from rough roads or gravel paths, you may find yourself taking the long way home more often.
The drivetrain comes courtesy of a blend of solid goods including a Suntour XCT crankset featuring a chain guard and 28/38/48 tooth rings, Shimano Acera derailleurs, SL-M310 Rapidfire 8-speed shifters, and a Shimano HG-31 8-speed cassette.
Wheels are perhaps the most critical part of any dual sport bicycle. For the Trace, no exceptions were made. It's spec'd with 32h Weinmann SL-7 doublewall rims laced to SL-7 Alloy disc hubs. Innova DualSport 700×40c tires are wide enough for the dirt and have a semi slick tread for variable conditions. Tektro 3 finger Alloy Linear brake levers easily and comfortably control the Tektro Novela mechanical disc calipers for great stopping power.
A Diamondback proprietary cockpit is outfitted with DB Lazer Series 31.8mm low rise handlebars and a DB AL6061 stem. An Avenir Series 200 saddle mounted to a DB Lazer Series Micro Adjust post will keep you comfy while seated but will look great too.
A true go-anywhere, do-anything bike, the Trace Comp Dual Sport is ready to tackle it all.
- Versatile Shimano 24-speed drivetrain
- Tektro Novela disc brakes provide strong braking power
- SR Suntour 75mm of suspension to handle uneven terrain
- Avenir ergo grips with extra support for comfort
Diamondback Trace Sport Hybrid Bike - Performance Exclusive
- bottom bracket:
- Sealed Cartridge
- Tektro Novela Disc with 6" rotors
- Shimano HG-31 8spd
- Z-chain, 8-speed
- SR Suntour XCT w/chainguard 28/38/48t
- SR Suntour NVX 700c, 75mm travel, 28mm stanchions, Alloy lower, Alloy crown
- Trace 6061-T6 Butted Aluminum Dual Sport Frame w/ Formed Top and Down tube, Forged Drop outs, w/integrated chainstay disc mount
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Acera
- Avenir Ergo 3-D Comfort
- DB Lazer Series 31.8mm low rise
- Ahead 1 1/8"
- Resin, Platform
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Acera
- rear shock:
- DB DUAL SPORT Series Black
- DB Lazer Series Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Shimano SL-M310 8spd Rapidfire
- DB 3D Forged 7° 31.8mm
- Innova DualSport 700x40c
- Rims: DB SL7, Hubs: Formula Alloy