2013 GT Traffic 4.0 Street Road BikeWhile the GT Traffic 4.0 is named for its ability to handle any city environment, it is at home equally in neighborhood blocks, or at a local park. The 4.0 model features quality components from Shimano, Schwalbe and more for a great ride quality and smooth handling.
The GT Traffic frame is designed using advanced hydroforming technology. Hydroforming allows GT to manipulate the lightweight aluminum material to enhance the overall ride quality and durability. The compact flatbar geometry keeps you in a more natural upright position for comfort and a better field of vision. You'll quickly appreciate the frame details of the Traffic as your cycling needs change. A steel fork dampens road vibration and features luggage rack and fender eyelets. An internal sealed headset, where the fork meets the frame, guarantees precision steering and is protected against adverse weather conditions.
The GT Traffic 4.0 has a Shimano flatbar drivetrain featuring Rapid Fire 8-speed shifters and a triple crankset. The more gears, the more choices to keep you comfortable and in control. An Acera rear derailleur works in tandem with the shifters to deliver crisp and efficient shifts as the road grade changes.
Alex Z-1000 trekking wheels are outfitted with Schwalbe Roadcruiser tires. The Roadcruiser has a directional tread profile for quiet running and low rolling resistance. The SBC compound tread has an inverse pattern and sipes for grip on wet surfaces and a puncture protection belt to keep you on the bike, not beside it.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
2013 GT Traffic 4.0 Street Road Bike
- bottom bracket:
- Cartridge sealed
- Direct pull, with 110mm arms
- Shimano HG-30 8-spd 11-32
- KMC Z72
- Suntour NEX 48/38/28
- GT Traffic fork with steel raked legs, V-Brake, rack and fender eyelets, steel steeler.
- GT Traffic aluminum frame with hydroformed TT and NEW DT, Integrated headset style head tube, Internal cable routing, forged drop-outs with chainstay disc mounts, removable derailluer hanger and all braze ons
- front derailleur:
- Shimano FM-191
- GT Dual Density Comfort design
- GT All Terra Alloy MTB Riser Bar w/ 31.8 Clamp
- Internal sealed Ahead
- Shimano EF-51
- New GT high impact nylon platform
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Acera 8spd
- GT Traffic saddle
- Alloy two bolt seat pillar
- Shimano EF-51 Rapid Fire plus 8spd
- All New Melt forged Alloy Ahead type
- 700x40c Schwalbe Roadcruiser w/ puncture protection and reflective sidewalls
- Alex Z-1000 Alloy Trekking, 32h