2013 Schwinn Voyageur 2 Women's Comfort BikeThe Schwinn Voyageur 2 women's comfort bike is specifically designed for fun, fitness and utility with a steady dose of comfort wherever you go. The Voyageur 2 comfort bike features a lightweight aluminum frame with an upright riding position, a bump-absorbing suspension seatpost with 63mm travel and Schwinn Comfort Gel saddle. An easy shifting 21-speed drivetrain with SRAM Grip Shift shifters gets you up to speed fast and makes it easy to maintain your momentum no matter what the terrain.
The 21-speed Shimano drivetrain with SRAM MRX Grip Shift shifters make gear changes easy and Promax alloy V-brakes and ergonomic levers ensure that you're always in control. The Voyageur 2's double-wall alloy wheels with Schwinn Comfort 700 x 38c tires roll fast and easily, yet provide plenty of traction when you need it. To be sure, the Voyageur 2 isn't a road racing bike. But if you're happy with riding at a non-competitive pace and with a whole lot more comfort, the Schwinn Voyageur 2 is a bike you're going to bond with.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
2013 Schwinn Voyageur 2 Women's Comfort Bike
- bottom bracket:
- Promax Alloy V-Brake
- Shimano Tourney, 14-34t, 7-speed
- KMC Z51, 7-speed
- SR Suntour XCC Alloy 48/38/28t
- SR Suntour M3010 Suspension with 63mm travel, 1 1/8"
- Schwinn Comfort 700c Aluminum, rack & fender mounts
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Tourney
- Schwinn Comfort Dual-Density Grips
- Comfort Steel, 25.4, 80mm rise
- Threaded, 1 1/8"
- Plastic body with reflector
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Tourney
- rear shock:
- Schwinn Comfort Gel
- Alloy Suspension, 27.2 x 350
- SRAM MRX Grip Shift
- Alloy Quill, 25.4
- Schwinn Comfort, 700 x 38c
- Weinmann ZAC19 doublewall 32 Hole