2013 Schwinn Town And Country TrikeYou can't help but smile when you look at the Schwinn Town & Country Trike. Riding a trike is easily one of the most enjoyable experiences in cycling. It's incredibly stable, comfortable, and fun to steer, and if it's a Schwinn, then you know it's the best.
The Schwinn T&C is one of the most storied trikes in the history of cycling. It conjures up memories of tattered old posters in bike shop windows, where mom and dad are loading groceries into the basket before heading for home back down the white picket fenced boulevard.
Now, in its 44th year of production, the Town and Country trike is even more comfortable than ever. It features a lighter aluminum frame, 3-speed drivetrain with an easy to use twist shifter, and a cushy cruiser saddle.
However, a trike is as much about practicality as it is comfort. Full fenders keep you clean and dry and large rear basket is perfect for hauling groceries or gear.
No matter your destination, go by trike.
- Includes fender set and rear basket
- Integrated frame cup holder & bottle opener
- 3-Speeds to handle slight changes in grade
- Platform pedals are ready for shoes, flip-flops, or bare feet!
2013 Schwinn Town And Country Trike
- Alloy V-Brake, Schwinn Ally Levers
- Alloy 38t, 21t/22t Cogs
- Schwinn Rigid Steel, 1 1/8"
- Schwinn Trike Cruiser 26" Aluminum, with integrated cup holder & bottle opener
- Cruiser Steel, 25.4
- Schwinn Cruiser Spring
- Sturmey Archer Twist Shift
- Innova Cruiser, 26 x 1.95
- Rims: Alloy 36 Hole, Hubs: Schwinn Alloy bolt-on 36 Hole(F), Sturmey Archer 3-speed internal bolt-on 36 Hole(R)