SPECIAL OFFERFREE ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
GT Force LE 26" Mountain Bike - 2013Top of the line enduro performance begins with the rider, but eventually comes down to both rider and bike. The 2013 GT Force LE mountain bike is a top-to-bottom XC winner that can take your mountain bike riding/racing to the next level--after all, we are talking about an Enduro World Series and Italian SuperEnduro winner.
The Force LE starts with some of the industry's most coveted frame technology. Monocoque Hydroformed XM Aluminum with an independent drivetrain suspension system and 160mm of travel in the rear ensures the maximum power transfers to the rear wheel while still absorbing the most daunting terrain like crazy--and with the Fox Float 160mm-travel RLC fork attached to the tapered headtube, this frameset makes the ultimate platform for control, response, and high performance.
To further bolster power and efficiency, Force LE comes equipped with a full Shimano Deore XT shifter and derailleur setup that is powered by a lightweight and virtually indestructible Race Face Turbine Crankset (46/36T chainrings) and transfers to the Shimano Deore XT 10-Speed, 11-36T cassette for the quickest, most responsive, and most user-friendly performance on the trail.
In the cockpit, Force LE boasts Kore OCD-TR aluminum 740mm handlebars mounted on an Easton Haven 60mm stem that work with the tapered head tube and Cane Creek offset headset to maximize steering response and control. A WTB Silverado Race SL Saddle is light and comfortable and mounts on a RockShox Reverb hydraulic remote suspension seatpost for some of the best trail absorbing available. Formula T1 brakes are absolutely no joke--they are XC light and powerful enough for downhill. Massive 24mm pistons provide amazing stopping power, and a patented piston system allows more fluid capacity in the caliper to eliminate brake fade on long descents.
Drop this whole high-performance setup onto a pair of Easton Haven wheels (which are incredibly strong, but weigh in at an amazing 1650g per pair) and Maxxis Ardent tires with EXO protection to reduce flats, and you're digging into the trail with some of the industry's best engineers--they know how to get you there better, lighter, and most importantly, faster.
- Incredible design that brought Martin Maes and Dan Atherton to multiple podiums
- RockShox Reverb Seatpost significantly reduces saddle pain from longer rides
- Race Face, Formula, and Easton components all Enduro oriented for long-haul performance
- An exceptional Shimano Deore XT drivetrain
- Fox Racing Shox front and rear suspension with Climb/Trail/Descend adjustments
- Limited Quantities Worldwide
GT Force LE 26" Mountain Bike - 2013
- bottom bracket:
- Race Face X-type
- Formula T1 w/alloy carrier 180mm Rotor
- Shimano Deore XT, CS-M771-10, 10-Speed, 11-36T
- KMC X10
- Raceface Turbine, 36/24t w/bashguard
- Fox Racing 34 Float 160 RLC, 150mm travel, Fit Damper 20x110mm Thru Axle w/adjustable rebound and compression, Lockout and tapered steerer
- Monocoque/Hydroformed XM Aluminum, 150mm travel Independent Drivetrain Suspension, replaceable Shimano 142mm x 12mm dropouts, Tapered 1 1/8-1 1/2" headtube
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Deore XT
- Kore OCD-TR Tripe Butted Aluminum 740mm
- Cane Creek Angleset EC44xEC49
- Formula T1w/TFRA & FCS
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus
- rear shock:
- Fox Float CTD BV Adjust, 7.5 x 2" Air Shock w/Rebound adjust and lockout
- WTB Silverado Race SL
- Rockshox Reverb w/hydraulic remote
- Shimano Deore XT, SL-M780 Rapidfire
- Easton Haven
- Maxxis Ardent, 26x2.4"F, 2.25 R, w/ Folding Bead & Exo Protection
- Easton Haven