2013 GT Fury Alloy 2.0 Mountain BikeEasy to handle and virtually indestructible, the GT Fury Alloy 2.0 downhill mountain bike is everything you want and need for a long day of casing rock gardens, roots, and berms. The GT Fury 2.0 features a beefy Independent Drivetrain suspension with 210mm of travel, a stellar Rock Shox Boxxer RC fork and Fox Van RC rear shock, as well as Race Face, SRAM and Formula brand components.
A stronger frame needs stronger tubes. Stronger tubes need either more material, or to be made into stronger shapes. Enter GT's proprietary XM Metal. It's optimized for the rigors of aggressive, gravity-oriented rides, and perfectly shaped for maximum durability. The Fury has made a name for itself in the downhill scene due impart to its exceptional durability. The frame is made with forged pivots, a 1 ½" head tube, 12x150 rear spacing, and strong top tube and down tube gussets. The rest of the reason is pure, unabashed performance.
The frame is outfitted with a Rock Shox Boxxer RC fork with 200mm of travel and a 20x110 Maxle hub, and a Fox Racing Shox Van RC rear shock with adjustable rebound and compression. Courses are different and terrain can change even on the same course over time. This setup grants the rider exceptional customization. A SRAM X7 rear derailleur and shifter deliver s1:1 actuation for precise shifts, when every second, and every hairpin turn or obstacle demands your full attention.
Finally, the Fury 2.0 is equipped with Formula T1s brakes (with 203mm rotors), Kore Torsion handlebar and stem, a Crank brothers Cobalt C1 post, and durable Alex Fr30 rims. The complete package is sure to deliver you to the bottom, on top.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location Features:
2013 GT Fury Alloy 2.0 Mountain Bike
- bottom bracket:
- RaceFace X-Type, 83mm
- Formula T1s, 203mm Rotor
- SRAM PG950, 11-28T
- KMC X9
- RaceFace Respond, 165mm, w/ 36T Ring
- RockShox Boxxer RC 200mm Travel, 20x110mm Maxle DH, w/ Adjustable Rebound & Compression
- Monocoque XM Metal Aluminum Frame, 210mm Travel Independent Drivetrain Suspension System w/ Forged, Pivots, 150 x 12mm Dropouts, 1 1/2" Straight Head Tube w/ TT and DT Gussets
- front derailleur:
- GT Wings w/ Waffle Lock-on
- Kore Torsion, 2014 Double Butted, 800mm Width, 20mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- FSA Orbit Z 1.5R, 1.5" to 1-1/8" Reducer, Alloy Cups w/ Sealed Bearings
- Formula T1s w/ TFRA, FCS, & MixMaster
- rear derailleur:
- SRAM X7, Short Cage
- rear shock:
- Fox Racing Shox Van RC, 9.5"x3", w/ Adjustable Rebound & Compression
- WTB Silverado Race SL
- Crankbrothers Cobalt 1
- SRAM X7, Trigger, Right Side Only
- Kore Torsion Direct Mount, AL6061-T6 CNC, 50mm Length
- Maxxis HIGHROLLER 2, 3C Compound, 26"x2.4"
- Alex FR30, 32H rims, Front hub: All Terra Lightweight Alloy Sealed Bearing Disc, 20x110mm Thru Axle, Rear Hub: All Terra Alloy Lightweight Sealed Bearing Disc, 12x150mm Thru Axle